Rhino Linings is a polyurethane spray-on ute liner, who have gained a reputation as the world’s leading spray-applied lining solutions for the automotive industry since 1988.
Pioneered and developed in the United States of America their products are used primarily to protect utes, other light commercial vehicles and trailers of all kinds.
Our team at Roland Graf’s Auto Centre have gained the practical experience and knowledge from 12 years in the industry. Our customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that they are dealing with a well established and reputable company.
Key Benefits to having Rhino Linings applied:
- Permanently water and air tight seal prevents rust and corrosion
- Will not crack, peel or warp
- Moulds to the contours of the surface
- High resistance to heavy impacts, scratching, gouging and general abrasion
- Textured surface helps reduce cargo slippage
- Life time Australia wide warranty
- Sprays up to 6mm thick
- Outperforms drop in liners
- Environmentally friendly and solvent free
- Easy to clean and maintain
We invite you to explore the unique advantages Rhino Linings has to offer. Whether your requirements are for a long term heavy industrial, commercial or automotive, Rhino Linings has a solution for you.
For more information please visit the Rhino Linings website.
To find out more about costs, turns around time or to book in your ute, speak to one of our friendly staff members today by calling 07 4031 5457 or via the form on our contact page.